Shakeology vs. Other Shakes
In this article, we’ll take an in-depth look at Shakeology vs. other shakes and discuss what makes the Beachbody Shakeology meal replacement shake so unique and special. In a day and age where nutritional supplements are often hyped but fail to deliver on their promises, Shakeology truly is a breath of fresh air.
Shakeology vs. Other Shakes – The Truth
Over the years, the meal replacement shake market has been flooded with many different products, all promising results but few that actually deliver on those promises. Many of these meal replacement products make sacrifices in one or more areas, be it in taste, high sugar content or the use of artificial sweeteners, nutritional bioavailability limitations, and much more.
That was, until Shakeology came along. Manufactured by Beachbody, a leader in the health and fitness market, the Shakeology meal replacement drink is the ultimate when it comes to both taste and nutrition. So far, not one of the meal replacement beverages on the market today can match what Beachbody has accomplished with this revolutionary product.
8 reasons Why Shakeology is a Better Choice than Other Shakes
1. Shakeology is not only a meal replacement shake that people can use for weight loss, it’s also a nutritional supplement that can be used to promote overall wellness. If you’re not currently meeting your required daily servings of fruits and vegetables, then a glass of Shakeology will give your body the beneficial nutrients you need from clean, whole food sources.
2. Shakeology is the only meal replacement shake on the market that boasts more than 70 natural whole food ingredients in its formulation. Other meal replacement shakes simply lower the carbohydrate content and increase the protein content of their beverages to come up with a drink that promotes weight loss. Shakeology, however, puts all the beneficial components of these ingredients to work together. As a result, this shake not only promotes weight loss, but better overall health.
3. It is the only meal replacement drink that is packed with powerful phytonutrients and antioxidants, proteins and amino acids, adaptogens, prebiotics and digestive enzymes, and vitamins and minerals in an all-in-one formulation. Other products only have a minute amount of these helpful macro and micronutrients.
4. Shakeology does not use refined sugars or artificial sweeteners. Other meal replacement products use aspartame, sucralose, or other artificial sugars that have been proven to have adverse health effects. Ironically, when comared with other shakes, Shakeology also wins in the taste department and has no weird or bitter aftertaste.
5. Shakeology is certified gluten-free. Other meal replacement shakes cannot claim this for themselves and as such are not safe for use for those with gluten sensitivity issues and celiac disease.
6. It contains 23 vitamins and minerals essential for optimum body functioning. In particular, Shakeology contains the recommended daily serving of Vitamin A. Other meal replacement shakes boast more which can actually be detrimental since new studies have found that this can be potentially harmful to the body when taken in excess.
7. The Beachbody Shakeology shake contains whey protein isolate which is highly bioavailable, meaning that it is a form that’s easily absorbed into the bloodstream and begins working right away to help in the repair and growth of muscles. Other meal replacement formulas use whey both protein isolate and whey protein concentrate, neither of which is as readily absorbed by the body.
8. Shakeology fights oxidative stress and protects against free radical damage because of its rich antioxidant content. Many other shakes simply focus on reducing weight and do not claim nor accomplish this capability.